Sunday, February 1, 2015


The Bukit Jalil Park & The International Garden



The Bukit Jalil Park is located in Kuala Lumpur, opposite the Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort. It is rather near the National Stadium. I decided to present about this park as it is near where I am living.







After visiting and researching about the park, I found many things about the park that I have never knew before, even though I have been to the park for years. For instance, this was the first time I looked into the layout of the park.

As the presentation was only 3 to 4 minutes, I had to boil down all the information to the basics. Also, I needed to present the points in a way that is easy to be understood by the listeners.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment