Tuesday, January 13, 2015


In this assignment, we had to analyse a company's annual report to decide whether the company is worthy of investment. We chose Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad as it has quite a long history and strong background. Shown below is our analytical report.






This assignment was very beneficial to us as we did not only apply the formulas we learnt in class, but also gained a substantial amount of knowledge about this company. We also had to solve numerous problems that arise during the assignment such as obtaining the accurate figure for calculations. Lastly, we analysed our answers and decided on the investment recommendations.

1 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Purchase order meaning

    ReplyDelete