Saturday, August 2, 2014

In this final assignment, we were required to produce the key plan, location plan, site plan, floor plan, section, elevation and detail drawing of a 10m x 10m site within Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. Our group was given Block D Level 7, and I chose Computer Lab 11, which was located at the western end of the floor. Below are the drawings of my site:


Key Plan, Location Plan, and Site Plan
Floor Plan
Elevation 1
Elevation 2
Section 1
Section 2
Detail Drawing 1
Detail Drawing 2
Completed Works (without wordings):







Submission:





Reflection:
This assignment really exposed me to the methods of drawing. Even though I'm planning to go for QS but I think this experience will be help me in the future.

 We had to solve problems including the appropriateness of the composition at the final stage of the assignment and also the method of composing.



I have learned a lot about architectural drawing, including line weights, symbols, and scales.



0 comments:

Post a Comment