Thursday, January 22, 2015


The Fujian Tulou - Earthen Buildings of the Fujian District

In the first part of my oral presentation, I have researched on the topic of Traditional Dwellings Around the World. This particular dwelling located in China caught my attention because of its peculiar shape and material.







Prior to completing this assignment, I learnt to appreciate the cultural differences between nations. The Fujian Tuou is definitely a gem of the traditional Hakka people of the Fujian District. Each elemnt designed has its own intentions, and every one of them represents the Hakka people itself.

I also learnt to deliver my ideas clearly in academic English. Looking up information online is the easiest part of this assignment. The more challenging part is to filter, arrange, and to plan out the presentation in a way that makes understand easier. I have also gone through my choice or words to avoid any confusion.

In a nutshell, it was a fun process from deciding the topic until completing the presentation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment