Tuesday, June 24, 2014


In this assignment, we were required to give a presentation about the plans for a future city. The presentation should be about 25 to 30 minutes long, and the areas covered are:


1.       Security
2.       Water and waste management
3.       Tourism and Hospitality
4.       Transport, Energy Management and Disaster Relief
5.       Green Building

After we received the brief for the assignment, we each took up separate tasks and did extensive research. When we have all the information we need, we gathered to arrange the slide and also the flow of the presentation.


Thanks to the cooperation of my group members, we finally delivered the presentation :)


RESULTS:


Our group photo with Ms Cassandra :)

I have sharpened my interpersonal skills through the presentation. Although I felt a bit nervous at the start of the presentation, but the feeling subdued the longer I went into it.


While carrying out the presentation I needed to have a clear mind and had to keep track of what I am supposed to present.


I have also gained knowledge on how to produce a good Powerpoint slide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment